Introducing the oriflame opportunity 2 - Financial Plan

Introducing the oriflame opportunity 2 - Financial Plan

Part 1 in review: Part 2 is after the review:




INTRODUCTION -

Oriflame is a lifestyle company started 50 years ago(1967) in sweden by 2 brothers. The company is 2years old in nigeria. and has since become an empowerment platform for our people. below is a real life story of a nigerian beneficiary of oriflame
My name is Olayinka Oluwadare (fondly called "Layinca Gbelepawo") and this is my story:
True Life Story
I graduated in 2005, served in 2006, stayed at home throughout 2007. Got a job 2008. Sigh of relief finally I got a job with an hospitality company as an Executive Senior Staff earning less than 50k monthly. I was on the job for 7 years on same salary.
Our busiest time was during festive period. As people are planning on where to go for Christmas we are planning how to go and work and where to work, so the best times of the year were always spent at work. No public holidays, no festivities. Nothing. I had no time for myself, no time for my husband, no time for my kids and I needed time freedom badly!
When I had my last child and needed to raise about a million Naira for hospital bills, I confidently sent a message to my office from the hospital bed, they promised to send me some part of what I needed. I was in the hospital for about 5 days with my baby referred to another hospital eventually they still didn't do anything.
Then I started thinking what kind of job is this that I have sowed 6 years of my life to but could not bail me out when I needed help, even my colleagues and superiors couldn't help out in any way because they also do not have.
It got so bad I was soliciting for help online. Only my secondary school group came to my aid by giving my family 100k. Since offline wasn't helping I turned to the internet to look for a solution and I found the solution on Facebook. I saw a business opportunity advert about ORIFLAME and decided to sign up.
From that first month my story changed. Because I was so desperate to have a solution, I was advertising like crazy on Facebook even before the business launched in Nigeria and on the day they opened I went there to see for myself.
That day, I got 8 PEOPLE who I have been advertising to on Facebook to join my team. That month end I was paid 31k into my bank account. Imagine 31k almost as much as my salary from what I thought was a side business.
I intensified my effort, I created a group and started training my team members in the very first week I joined. I was so into the business to the extent that my colleagues at work even the HR manager at work knew I had another business I was doing.
There were several challenges but I focused on WHY I was doing the business. I resigned from my job 9 months after and today, 2 years later, I have made millions from from my new company , I have travelled 4 times(Turkey,Sweden,Denmark, Ghana all within 6 months, 3 more before the end of the year to Greece, Italy and Turkey) with my company, I have met wonderful men and women through my company and most importantly I have impacted lives and generations positively using Facebook and social media.
There are people in my team earning millions monthly, 800k, 500k, 300k, 50k, 10k,5k etc monthly because I introduced them to this business opportunity and trained them on how to grow. Which is what am happy about the most, because whenever they want to write their success story they will always mention my name..

Join Oriflame now,  whatsapp me for further details at +2348067891964 or copy and paste url to your browser to register:  https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=216367



Benefits of joining Oriflame:

What you get when you become an Oriflame consultant.
*** Monthly income.
*** 30% profit returns on product sales.
*** 21% discount on all personal purchase.
*** Free training to become a skincare consultant.
*** VIP treatment at company trainings and seminars in 5 star hotels.
*** All expense paid trip to exotic world locations.
50 years delivering promises and STILL counting.
Want to know more? 08067891964
Avoid schemes and pyramids.
Start a REAL business today!

pls whatsapp me for further details at +2348067891964 or click here to register:  https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=216367

The Oriflame financial plan

Every business needs a capital to start, oriflame has made it so simple for its consultants. Having provided for the bigger risk taking of manufacturing, all its millions of consultants have to do is take the risk of marketing the products and making a success of selling the numerous products and making as much as 30-45% on each product

Here is a chat that spells out the financial empowerment plan:


Everyone starts at 0% who makes less than 200 bonus points(bp) at the start. However it is possible to make up to 200bp at the start. This is done by:
1. Get the starter pack for just #2990.00
2. Order for products that accumulate enough products up to 200bp and above at this poin, you move up to 3% level and a total of #696 is the total earning

The next level (6%) requires an extra 400bp or a total or cumulative of 600bp - once again, this is possible to accomplish at the start.
However, the basic plan is not to achieve alone, but to achieve with a team of one or two other the newly register individual has also registered who are now known as his or her down lines. 
Once a downline is brought in his total bp is also accredited to the upline for the month. 

Total earning at this point(6%) is #4,176.00.



To be continued........pls whatsapp me for further details at +2348067891964 or copy and paste url to your browser to register:  https://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=216367

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Oyakhilome '2017 is the Year of Flourishing,' Pastor declares