I am enjoying myself in London, says Anenih

  05 May 2016   |   5:42 am




 Chief Tony Anenih
Chief Tony Anenih
Contrary to what was trending on the social media in the early hours of yesterday that former chairman, Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Tony Anenih had died of cancer in a London hospital, the politician popular called Mr. Fix it has denied the rumour saying he is well in London.
When The Guardian called his line yesterday, this very brief conversation, which lasted 1:37 minutes, ensued:
The Guardian; Good morning, there is this rumour trending on the social media that ‘your enemy’ died of cancer in a hospital in London, what is your reaction to this sir?
Anenih: If I am dead, will I be talking to you? I am in London. I am alive and enjoying myself.
The Guardian: Would you release a press statement to this effect?
Anenih: I am not issuing any press release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Oyakhilome '2017 is the Year of Flourishing,' Pastor declares