Heart Rending Story: A real life experience

                                             beauty girl cry - stock photo

 

Linda, a 25year old university undergraduate of University of lagos, southwestern  part of Nigeria in west Africa giving out this her story in form of a church testimony indicated that she kepy the testimony to herself for many years and felt that it was the right time to let the cat out of the bag.
'I cannot stand a day without sex' said Linda.
According to her story, the situation started when she was in S.S 1(first senior secondary school class).
'It all started when i insulted an elderly woman in the street who in reaction said to me ' You will sleep with boys till you grow old' Since then, things started happening'
I could not live a whole day without having sex. 'I even slept with my uncle and almost forced my 16year old brother to have sex with me.'
'I did everything possible to make sure i get a guy to sleep with me daily - i go to club houses daily, use Whatsapp, 2go, BBM, FB and other social media to track guys to sleep with.
According to the young lady who is from a good family, a pastor dad and medical doctor mum, the matter became so bad that she became the proverbial 'Black sheep of the family' ,her situation brought shame to the family daily. As such, it was not for the money.
One day, 'i got bored and decided to  search BBM  for a guy who decided to meet her for a round or more of sex, They decided to meet. On arrival in my house, 'i did all i knew to seduce him, rather than get down to action, the young man resisted all my advances and started preaching to her, asking her to change from her bad ways.
'As a result, i decided to tell him my story, how i started smoking and drinking and my daily sexual escapades plus daily night clubbing activities, the guy decided to take me to his church for prayers.
The guy, a choir member in his church along with others decided to conduct deliverance on me. During prayers, i felt a strong force around my private part and i urinated in my skirt during prayers.
As at the time of testimony, 'i had stayed 2months without sex', said Linda. The curse was broken and 'I am free'
I thank God for my new found freedom. - David Saka
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Oyakhilome '2017 is the Year of Flourishing,' Pastor declares