Actor talks transition from modeling to acting

Former Mr Nigeria, super model and actor, Bryan Okwara has revealed how difficult it was for him to transition from modelling to acting.

Bryan Okwara  Bryan Okwara
Nollywood actor, Bryan Okwara, who is popular for movies like "Shattered Romance," "Weekend Getaway," "I'll Take my Chances," among others, was recently a guest at Pulse TV studios.
In an exclusive interview, the actor spoke on his transition from modelling to acting.
Bryan Okwara looking good Bryan Okwara looking good
"Going from supermodel to actor was very hard. I was living in South Africa at the time, and Mr Kunle called me up, and he was like "have you done any movies?" I said "stage plays - yes, movies - No.
'He said 'Ok. You should .'  So when I got back, I spoke to some people, they put me through. I actually shot my first movie in South Africa, "Heart to Heart."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chris Oyakhilome '2017 is the Year of Flourishing,' Pastor declares